View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

advice?

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

advice?

Postby ClitCommando » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:13 pm

I work at an arcade and as such I get to see a lot of MILFs and soon-to-be MILFs all the time. I don't really go to say anything because most of the time they're with other people. Friends, significant others, or their first few kids. How should I go about striking up conversation casually, especially with others around? I wouldn't want to do it in front of their SO or family obviously, but what if they're alone, or have a kid that's wandering around under the age of 7 or so? Do I just say hi and what not?
ClitCommando
Rookie

Re: advice?

Postby MitsuTsunami » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:34 am

only one way to find out right? me personally would say something like "excuse me, im sorry is that your child? do you guys need anything?" play the customer service card, WORSE CASE SCENARIO; she says no to any of the questions but you look like a better employee because you're keeping an eye out for them as well as the fact that now she knows she can come up to you and ask for stuff and that could be the begining of any number of convos that could be had. BEST CASE SCENARIO: she says yes and gives you winky smiles and by the end of the night you have a number and a flirty preggo to "play" with. btw what arcade do you work with lol and where so i can get up in that action lmao
MitsuTsunami
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences