View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Pregnant dentist

Have you had an encounter with a pregnant woman or better yet, dated one? Tell us about it here.

Pregnant dentist

Postby ilovepreg » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 pm

When I was 17, I needed an emergency Tooth extraction, I was sent in to see the dentist, she was 8 months into her pregnancy and she had a huge belly. She was the only person there because thethe hygeine therapist off ill. She had sedated me ready to remove the tooth and laid the chair back. I turned to see her mesmorising belly, she caught me staring but just smiled, she proceeded to pull my tooth out but struggled to get a grip and asked me if she could sit on my groin to lean andget a better grip, So I let her, it was just us two anyway. When she had finished she remained there for 10 minutes to discuss things and she actually let me rub her belly for 10 minutes because it turned out was single!! Best thing was the whole process repeated 3 days later because I had another bad tooth!! After that we had 3 check ups ;) she was the biggest pregnant girl I had seen!!
ilovepreg
Rookie

Re: Pregnant dentist

Postby 93MANIAC » Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:05 pm

Sounds awesome but can you tell me what pregnant dentist looked like ?
93MANIAC
Rookie

Re: Pregnant dentist

Postby ilovepreg » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:29 pm

She was blonde, 5' 5" and damn sexy, her eyes were hazel, it would have been damn great to have fucked her!
ilovepreg
Rookie

Return to Real Life Experiences