View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

The House

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

The House

Postby morgans1991 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:41 am

I wrote this a while ago and there are a few other chapters I would like to write for it, so watch this space!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter One

At 24 my life changed completely.

I was away to be out on my arse with nowhere to stay within a month. University was over and I had my Degree which would allow me to get a job anywhere easy. So, I quickly set up an ad asking for a lodger’s room anywhere in Britain.

A week went by with no replies to my ad, another goes by, then another before my 4th last day of staying on the University campus I received an email from a lovely looking woman who was offering a lodger’s room really cheap in rural Northern Ireland, it looked like a good area to stay in and as I checked the job front around that area I found a host of jobs which I could pick up with my extensive CV.

I sent a reply back to the woman asking to see the room, she replied almost immediately and gave me the address. It turned out to be a mansion in a 120 acre grounds. Apparently 6 female friends won the Euromillions and bought a huge house together. I couldn’t understand why they were advertising for a lodger – it’s not like they’d be needing the money – so I had no idea.

I arrived at the outer gates in my Mini One, my bags all stuffed in the back. I got out of the car and buzzed the intercom, the woman from the advert appeared on screen and allowed me access. I got back in the car and drove all the way up to the front of the huge house. She was there to greet me.

‘Good morning, Mr Ferrier’ She said in a welcoming voice. I took her in as I replied ‘Good morning to you too marm.’ She looked great, she looked like she was in her late thirties, possibly early forties, she was remarkably good looking and she had a great figure from what I could tell on quick first impressions.

‘Would you like to see the room now?’

‘Yes, very much so, please’

So, she led me off inside the house, through the main hallway, up the grand staircase, around to the left and my room was all the way down the hallway at the very bottom. When she opened the door I saw what my new room was going to be like and it looked amazing!

Beautiful panelled walls, a huge amount of space, a king size 4 poster bed, an en-suite bathroom with a huge bath and even a 52” LCD TV with Sky HD installed with all of the sports channels. It was astounding.

But I couldn’t help wondering where the catch was. I was in a spectacular room which I would be renting for a measly £420 quid a month, this was better than some of the hotels in London where you have to pay thousands just for one night. With that in my mind I asked her, ‘what’s the catch?’

‘There is no catch…’ she returned quizzically. ‘Would you like the room or not?’

‘Yes, I really would, but I’d really like to understand why 6 women who have so much money would require a lodger…’

‘I wouldn’t call it a catch, more of the possibility of an arrangement….’ She trailed off, making me wonder what arrangement she had in store for me if I did agree to take the room. I had already decided in the back of my mind that whatever this ‘arrangement’ was it could be dealt with easily enough, and since I really had no alternative to this, and that this was amazing that I was definitely taking the room.

‘When I found your ad in in the ‘seeking a room’ column, we checked you out on Facebook, liking what we saw, a tall fairly toned and muscular guy with great academic credentials and a willingness to volunteer in a community, we therefore had Jessica – one of the other girls in this house – to track your email to see what kind of websites you went on……’

I was starting to become really uneasy, standing here in the presence of somebody who knew what kind of stuff I was into, not really wanting some of it to come to light.

‘……we found the usual stuff for a guy of your age, skysports, BBCSports, Formula 1, Tennis, and then we came across a rather interesting one. Preggo******. We checked out what the site entailed, made accounts on it and set about seeing what kind of women you were really into…..’

I was sweating uncontrollably by this point, my eyes wide as medallions, uneasy to the point of just wanting to run away from her, back down the stairs, into my car and away. But something in her voice was intriguing me, she spoke as if she had enjoyed what she had found and that she wasn’t there to blackmail me with my browser history.

‘…..we therefore formulated a plan, and we have brought you here. I hope that you will take the room as the arrangement that I would propose to put in place if you stay here is that if you agree to it then you may stay here for free so long as you have sex and spend time with all six of us on a weekly basis, hopefully getting all of us pregnant in the process, and continuing the intercourse all the way through the pregnancies.’
I stared wild eyes at the woman standing, tongue in cheek, arms folded in front of me. Taking in everything she’d just said to me. Staying for free, getting to live out my wildest desires, sex with six women weekly, getting all of them pregnant, having sex during the pregnancies and staying in this great looking place. I licked my lips nervously before stammering out ‘a…a…alright, I…I…I’ll do it. But….what will happen to the children? Will you keep them? A…a…and w…w…who are the other girls?’

She smiled, looking even cuter, before she took out her phone, sent a text to the other girls to come and stand outside of my new bedroom door. ‘Wonderful! To answer your questions, the children will be given off at the hospitals to adoptions and fostering, we want to bear children but not to keep them. I hope that you will be fine with this. Firstly my name is Juliet and I am thirty-eight….’ – she smiled even more as I started biting my lower lip when she had revealed her name and age – ‘….we all range age wise from twenty-eight to myself….’ She ushered in the first girl, who was absolutely stunning, a beautiful redheaded girl with a freckled face and a great slender torso, her t-shirt didn’t manage to cover all of her midsection and I could see her hips protruding which turned my on to no end already, before seeing her long legs in a pair of skinny jeans. ‘….this is Karen, she’s the youngest of us at 28.’

‘Um, hi I suppose’ I said to her rather sheepishly, trying to take in what I was seeing and soon to be doing. I shook her hand, and – in a moment of madness – brought her hand up and kissed the back of it whilst looking into her deep blue eyes. She smiled and looked radiant before Juliet ushered her out of the room.

Next up was Roxanne, a thirty year old brunette, who looked great but certainly not as good as either Juliet or Karen in terms of beauty, although she did have quite an ample cleavage which she was showing off in a very low cut top. I did the same to her, kissed the back of her hand whilst looking into her green eyes.

Then there was Hester, she was thirty-three, she was very nice looking and she had a bit of rounding around her edges, clearly giving off the impression that she might like to use some food in the bedroom. I did the same to her, back of the hand and into the eyes.

Next through the door was Jessica, she was thirty-five, slim but otherwise had no distinguishing trademarks that I could see from the off. But as I kissed the back of her well-manicured hand and I looked into her eyes – those eyes – they were deep hazel, and they seemed to look straight into my soul. She was the girl who was good with computers and a bit of hacking.

Last in through the door was Clara, she was thirty-seven, and she was wearing some sports gear, including just a sports bra on her torso, showing off her impressive six-pack and her toned body, she was looking my body up and down as I did with her. ‘I’ll see you in the gym….’ She said slyly before wandering out of the room.

‘So, how do you find us all?’ Juliet queried.

‘Wow’ was all that I managed to reply.

‘I look forward to spending lots of time with you Mr Ferrier, I’ll just leave you alone with your thoughts for a while. I’ll return later to go over with you when you’ll be seeing each of us in turn.’ As she turned away towards the door, my body acted of its own accord, tapped her on the shoulder, words formed in my mouth and I heard myself saying ‘I’m really going to enjoy staying here’ before I smiled and pulled her in close, both of my hands on her slender waist as I kissed her on the lips for a few seconds before pulling away, leaving her stunned into silence, she started smiling in a relieved and shocked kind of way before she said ‘wow’ and quickly left my room, shutting the door.

Now that I was alone, thoughts of what was happening were racing headlong through my head. I took my shoes off and lay down on my new bed – it was really comfortable – and I lay there thinking ‘wow, my life has just become something completely different. I had to pinch myself to make damn sure that I wasn’t dreaming. I decided to try and manage some shut eye, it was 10:43am and I hadn’t slept all last night as I got over the Irish Sea to drive my way here from Eastern Scotland, I set my phone alarm for 1:00pm and managed as per my usual, to fall asleep almost immediately, no matter what was on my mind. I would deal with the amazing six women in this house later on…..
morgans1991
Rookie

Re: The House

Postby Zaloog90 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:35 am

Well this has potential hope to see where this goes.
Zaloog90
Rookie

Re: The House

Postby preggolov90 » Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:37 pm

Where is part 2?
preggolov90
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories