View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

Flower Power

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

Flower Power

Postby Ninavolt2010 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:19 am

Flower Power

by KewlBlueTiger

"You lost the bet, Jer" Carlos said while putting his flat hand over my fist. "Paper beats rock."

I frowned, feeling somewhat defeated by my coworker and weekend warrior equivalent. We'd become good friends the past two years. I headed the firm's creative department and Carlos was a media sales head. We were two departmental lions meeting at the watering hole for our daily morning exchange. Today there was more at stake than baseball scores at stake. This instant game of paper-scissors-rock was about to put an end to a two-week stalemate.

"Okay," I sighed, accepting my losing fate like a man. "Give me her stats."

I'm not ashamed of admitting that I'm your stereotypical thirty-something single white guy. My pride was still intact, and my heart. I did have my clean cut Men's Health image to keep, and I was doing a good job of it. The extra visits to the gym were showing in my biceps and abdominal muscles.

My loss meant I'd have to suffer a blind date. A double date with Carlos and his woman Hanna, who was setting me up with one of her coworkers from the Horticulture center in Faust Springs Gardens Park.

"There's good news and bad news," Carlos said, his hand gripping my shoulder firmly. Hand on the shoulder usually meant bad news was bad. Hand on the shoulder was reserved for deaths in the family and low performance numbers.

"Give me the good first," I groaned,

"Dr. Dayanarra Hora is very cute and very smart. She goes by Dr. Day. She's Puerto Rican I think, very hot woman about your age. She is a senior horticulturist for the Gardens. She must have like six biology degrees," Carlos said optimistically. "I think she makes some money."

"Does she have nice boobs?"

"Jeez Jer, is that all that you think about?"

Silence stood between us like a stone martyr. "Yes, nice boobs," Carlos gave in.

I grinned. This was a lot of good. "Okay what's the bad."

"She's pregnant," Carlos replied while filling a Styrofoam cup full of steaming coffee.

"You're kidding," I said with a distressed ire.

"Dead serious," Carlos replied emphatically; putting to bed any joking sentiments. He rebounded my expression of utter disgust with quick words. He was a professional salesman after all. "Listen it's just a date. Hanna has been begging me to get you to wing this one out with us. She says this Day just needs some time away from her work, someone to show her a good time four a couple of hours."

Hanna was Carlos' plus-sized fiancé. I think she was a curator at the Spring Gardens, and had the noted personality of a severe social butterfly.

"Jesus Carlos, she's carrying someone else's kid though! Doesn't Hanna have a hot cousin she could set me up with?" I asked while drawing my own cup of morning joe from the spout.

Carlos shook his head, "Please, Jerry. If you do this I'll-"

"-be coughing up those court side tickets to the game we've been talking about." I finished for him.

"Fair enough," Carlos said, shaking his head. "I know pregnant is a bit outside of the box from your usual twenty-something in the client research department."

I sipped my coffee, testing that statement with a bit of my pride.

"You owe me big time."

"Hey, did I mention the seats are behind the bench? You're going to smell Colby's sweat."

"I better."

I agreed to meet Carlos, Hanna, and Dr. Day at Los Cabosina Restaurant. It was high scale Mexican food place, with truly dark south-of-the-border ambiance. The sound of an authentic mariachi band was lightly audible over the clinking silverware on plates, soft conversations and a waterfall centerpiece. It took me a moment to find my party who was already seated in a corner booth.

My date's back was turned to me. An her emerald green dress was backless. Her ebony hair was tied up in a french twist of sorts. Her shoulders were broad, thick and muscular. I approached slowly, a bit of anxiety toyed with my stomach. I was wearing a dark suit and tie that accentuated my dark looks, and in my arms I cradled a corsage.

I leaned beside her and offered the dressed white orchid over her shoulder as a pleasant surprise, before taking good look at Dr. Day's face. Her head turned slightly to peer down at her floral surprise. Carlos didn't lie, her face a collection of stunning angular features. A grin pursed her lips, "Cattleya Nobilis Natalia," she said with fluid comfort in a Puerto Rican accent. "Very impressive specimen."

Hanna punched Carlos in the arm and spat, "Damn impressive, when have you ever bought me a flower like that!?" Carlos rubbed his goosed arm and glared at me.

Dr. Day turned and faced me to introduce herself. She was extremely attractive. Her azure eyes settled over me inquisitively, her dark long strands fell around her appealing features. Day's racy sequined attire was a liberal statement for a pregnant woman, and exposed her breasts nicely. The dress was well tailored to her curvatures; including the largest one, her baby swollen belly. Dr. Day was very, very pregnant.

I was quite impressive by overall looks. Inwardly I resolved any reservations, and decided to give her a fair chance. I was an out of the box thinker, I could handle this.

Day offered her hand to me which I took. "It's a pleasure to meet you Jerry." I grinned and responded, "The pleasure is mine really." I then took the liberty of pinning to corsage to the soft material covering her right breast. It turned me on to do it, my finger so close to an intimate area of a woman I barely knew. Dr. Day seemed comfortable with this, and impressed by the sentiment.

When I was done, she scooted over so I could take my place next to her. When I took the seat I could smell her citrus-like perfume. Day then broke the ice by picking up a menu and announcing, "I'm as starving as a bear, two bears really," causing us to giggle.

The conversation that ensued during dinner and drinks was friendly and light hearted. Before it was done, our table had become a graveyard of drained Margarita glasses. I was feeling the effects of the tequila. Dr. Day was being good, nursing one glass of wine and several waters. We skirted around conversation about her baby, which I could understand. It was probably for the best.

Soon the subject took a turn towards recent events. I was in mid sentence about my rock climbing vacation with Carlos about a month ago when I felt a purposeful squeeze on my thigh. I didn't balk, but I did notice Day's hand was the perpetrator with a downward glance. As I continued the story I felt her daring embrace rub inwardly towards my thigh, back and forth. The motion was inspiring a sprung tightness in my pants. My story ended with a laugh, and Day ended her massage with a pat against my slightly tented erection. It almost caused me to jump. She began to talk about research, but it took me a moment to focus- partially because of the buzzing of my head from the alcohol, the other half blamed on the buzzing between my legs.

". . .ing the project. Human sexuality and plants have been long studied, but we have some exciting developments going on at the Spring Gardens," she finished. Carlos interrupted. "You mean your making love potions down there?"

Dr. Day let out a womanly giggle while continuing. "Haven't you drank a sport drink with Ginseng?" She asked rhetorically. "Listen, plants are really amazing creatures and a resource we've barely tapped. Some of our finding are unprecedented." Dr. Day said and then addressed me directly, "Jerry, if you come to the Gardens tonight I can show you some of the work," she asked forwardly with enthusiasm.

Silence hung at the table for a moment. I wasn't planning on a night cap with a preggo, even a cute, smart one. But-

Hanna, I think it was Hanna; kicked me under the table.

"Yeah, that sounds good."

"Great!" She said planting a audacious wet kiss on my cheek. "Let me out, I have to go to the ladies room. Too much water."

She left us, the check arrived. Hanna reached over spoke to me in an unneeded hushed voice. "Listen Jerry; Day is a sweet girl. I think she likes you, but be careful."

"Careful of what?" I asked while pitching in more than half of the tab.

"She's involved in some serious research. Private stuff the past few months. I know she can't even talk about the details of her pregnancy. Day's even living at the Gardens now. She's not even supposed to be out in public."

"What?!"

"I snuck her out and arranged this date because I thought she needed to get away from it. Here she comes. Just watch yourself, but have fun with her," Hanna urged.

Dr. Dayanarra Hora returned, rubbing her large round belly. "The baby was sitting on my bladder. Sometimes I feel like a giant pea pod." The statement would have been uglier if uttered by a less attractive pregnant woman. Dr. Day was indeed beautiful, even in her knocked up state.

I stood, returned the kiss on her cheek and smiled. "Lets go to the Gardens."

We cruised down the streets in my new hardtop Mustang towards the city, a quick trip from the uptown restaurant. Our conversation was slight gestures about dinner and our occupations. I noticed she kept one hand on her belly as I accelerated through late empty streets and strings of green lights. I backed off on the pedal, not wanting to scare her, but Day laid a flirtatious hand on the back of my neck, a single finger toyed with my hair. "It's okay Jerr, I'm having fun. I bet not many pregnant woman have sat in this seat."

I grinned, "I'd have to say you're the first."

"I'm honored, really." She joked.

Rain began to mist the windshield. Before the date I heard on the radio severe storms were approaching. "I love the rain," Day said.

"Hey, Hanna said you were living at the Gardens," I replied, cutting to more pertinent conversation.

"She did? Well, umm yeah. I was working around the clock anyway. The research lab has several full suites, intended for visiting scientists. I just moved into one." She answered smoothly with a hint of her central american accent.

"Do you stay there alone? I mean, your pregnant."

"Pretty much. It doesn't bother me though. I'm a big girl," she said leaning over to my ear and whispering "I think I'm earning the name Plant Princess."

"Where's the Prince?" I said, looking down at her swollen stomach. I think it was a fair question, considering I was headed towards her place. She raised an eyebrow. "That's difficult to answer."

A light turned red up ahead. We slowed to a stop at the intersection ahead of us. She leaned over and turned off the radio. The pitter patter on the roof was the only sound between us.

"Do you know how some plants have sex Jerry?" She asked softly. Her hand went to my thigh again, and she rubbed it generously as she had at dinner.

"Well, I remember pollen, bees and flowers. Something about a stamen, or something-" I answered pathetically. She had a doctorate of plant biology after all.

"Very carefully," she answered her own question simply. I wasn't sure if she was joking. Her hand wasn't. In one graceful move she unzipped my pants like a pro. I looked down with arousing interest. "Listen. I am working on an project that plans to prove the molecular communication between plant sexes to select better genetic material- can be applied to humans."

The light turned green. Her hand was in my pants and working to discover the open fly of my boxers. We stayed put. "What?"

"Plants have a way of self choosing the pollen that makes it to their female parts for reproduction. If the pollen is unsatisfactory to the plant, lets say for example the pollen came from a relative, the incestual pollen is rejected. Plants have sex very carefully." She accentuated her final comment by wrapping her fingers around my semi-hard member. A smile curled the corners of her red lips. "Impressive Jerry, you're one hell of a date so far."

"Okay," I said trying to remain focused and open minded. "What does that have to do with you?"

"I'm on the brink of discovering a serum that will allow human female sex organs to be as selective as plants. Thus helping us find better men, and make better babies."

A horn blew behind us, an huge SUV that I never saw pull up behind us. We lurched forward as I released the clutch. I tried to digested the information in my head as Day's relentless coaxing of my member coaxed dirtier thoughts.

"So you're pregnancy is part of an experiment?" I managed.

"I'll explain more at the Garden," Dr. Day said. She released my member from her grip and withdrew her hand. I realized I was holding my breath and inhaled sharply. Her forefingers glistened with pre cum, and she licked her hand of the slick deposit while eyeing me lustfully. "Mmm, You'll understand better there. You'll see it visually. You might even be able to help me with part of it."

In minutes, I drove to a gated back entryway that Day directed me towards. It was locked with huge chain-linked gate. The gate slid open after she voiced the code into a box on the side of the driveway. We drove forward into a lush jungle park nestled in the center most concrete confines of Downtown.

After we parked I followed Day through a labyrinth of lush nighttime gardens. I left my suit jacket and tie in the car. In the distance I could hear thunder from an approaching storm.

The garden park was creepy at night. A nearly full moon slid in and out of view behind clouds in a starless city sky. Huge jungle vines sprawled up the walls of the garden in thick spider-webbed patterns. Behemoth trees with thick trunks spread their branching arms over the path, threatening to snatch us from safety of concrete. Beds of flowers that amazed your eyes in sunlight now seemed colorless, ankle-high armies of pale insects that rustled incessantly in the wind. A chill gripped me as the drizzle of rain fell upon my face.

I knew my creative mind was getting away from me. Yet still I padded close to Day who weaved through the paths and archways with ease. I saw what I assumed our destination ahead. A nearly hidden side door to a building that was covered in vegetation. Rain persisted and I felt large cold beads of water strike my scalp. Without warning, lightning flashed through the garden, and flashes of unseen ferns and creepers came to life in the blinding light. It was proceeded with a thunderous clap and an onset deluge of water. We ran for the door.

It was too late. By the time Dr. Day could get her keys in the door we were soaked. She turned the key but the door wouldn't budge. "What's the matter?" I asked.

"It sticks some times," she yelled back. "Try and open it!"

I turned the knob and pressed into the door. I felt water seep into my socks and I realized I had stepped into a deep puddle of warm water. Day stepped away as I put my shoulder into my opening efforts. The door gave in under my weight. I flew in, off balance and landed on my hands and knees onto white, brightly lit tile. I heard Day follow me in and slam the door shut, cutting out any signs or sounds of the elements outside.

She was soaked. Her dress scantily clung to her panting, pregnant body. Her wet skin accentuated the curves of her body, and I also noticed how buff Dr. Day was considering she was with child. She must have been working out to some great extent before her pregnancy, and her physique showed that despite her belly's current swollen state. She pulled the pins from her upset dampened hair and it fell down to shoulder length. We then broke out in hysterical laughs at the mess we made ourselves.

I raised myself off the floor to her height. She put a hand on my arm as a gesture to help me get up. It could have been the chill from the air conditioning inside the corridor, but Days nipples perked through her dress. My face was close to hers, our bodies almost touching. "Thanks for getting the. . . doo-"

We kissed. A gentle pressing of open mouths drove the cold out of my rain soaked body. I felt her belly against mine, and my arms went around her inflated waist carefully to the small of her back. Our tongues darted back and forth in playful exploration of each other's mouth. She leaned into me. Our kiss ended with several light pecks. Her eyes danced over the features of my face. "I enjoyed that, but I think we should continue this elsewhere. Follow me," she whispered.

I did, down a long corridor. It reminded me of a college hall. There was a door about every thirty feet, and in between some doors were glass panels that gave sight into large dark laboratories filled with stainless tables, wash bins, computers and monitors whirring with colorful scientific information. There were some classrooms, a few more lavish than others with theater seating.

Finally Dr. Day came to a stop at a door more than halfway down. There was no window paneling to this door. There was a pin pad device above the doorknob that she hit about a half dozen numbers into before it came unlocked with an audible clank. "Cummon, this is what I brought you to see."

Beyond the door was a spiral stairwell downward. I followed her down. At the base of the stairs was another door. This door was metal and marked with a large yellow biohazard stamp. It was locked with a higher tech gadget with a small translucent monitor. that she slid her thumb into. It flashed green, a picture of her thumbprint appeared in the monitor, and the words 'APPROVED' flashed up in green writing. The door then came unlocked with a clank.

Day turned to me, her back against the slightly opened door and an anxious look on her face. "You're the first outsider to see my work."

"Why?" I blurted awkwardly, than I clarified myself, "I get the impression your work is significant. So why me? I've only known you for two hours and don't know a damn thing about plants."

"That's what I need though." She said and then explained seriously. "I need someone outside of the project. There's a foreseen issue with the controlled values of the experiment. I need someone who's not immersed or concerned with the details of what's going on here. Carlos told me you were a creative at the firm. I might need the input of someone with your expertise."

Dr Day intrigued me, and it added to her allure. I extended a friendly hand out around Day's muscular neck and pulled her to me for a hugging embrace. We kissed again. There was something very comforting about Dr. Day, something I was getting used too. I was anxious to see what was behind that door. "I'll do my best."

"I'm sure it will be enough. I'm just excited about showing someone else what I'm doing here." She turned and opened the door. Beyond the portal was a room that left me breathless.

The room was circular. The perimeter of which was lined with computers and laboratory devices beyond my comprehension, but of obvious significance. Tubes, wires, liquids and gasses intertwined in intricate processes of constant data being exposed to analytical forces; the results of which were displayed on high-resolution monitors in glowing, twisting dance of numbers and biologically graphic spectacles.

The source of these experiments was contained in a twenty-foot wide glass cylindrical atrium with a domed roof that provided bright lighting. The tank held a green plant of obviously huge magnitude and complexity. The ominous size of it took up most of the atriums impressive size. The plant's thorned trunk was deeply rooted in brown wet soil, and judging from the condensation on the window the environment within was very humid. Its stalk and leaves were many shades of green, and branched out into a series of long stems that looked like vines.

Yet, the most impressive part of the plant was the huge flower that budded from the top, almost six feet wide in span. It's large petals arched out like giant fleshy pink tongues. They came together in a dark crimson hole that was wet with dew, and peppered with beads of an orange-colored substance. Three snow white stamen extended out of the deep center of the flower. I found it strangely alluring in an ominous way. The odd plant inspired an alluring curiosity to examine it closer, as if I had something to offer it.

I felt Day press her bolstered belly into my back, her arms hugged my sides. "Isn't he handsome?" She asked, referring to the plant.

"Is it from Earth?"

"Yes, he's a complex hybrid," Day answered. "He's mostly from the Congo, but he has a part of New York in her too."

"What is this place? What are you doing here?" I asked, stepping closer to the plant tank and away from Day, putting my hand on the glass. It was warm to the touch. I looked back at Dr. Day, she was glowing from excitement.

"This is my project. I told you, I'm developing a serum that takes the best of plant reproduction and assimilates it into the human reproduction process."

"What do you mean?"

"Let me show you."

Day then did something completely unexpected. She began to hike her dress up over her hips, her baby belly, and finally her head. It fell to the floor in a heap. She stood nearly naked, with a black lacy bra that hardly contained her swollen breasts. Underneath, her pregnant belly hung before her, the only signs of her panties were the string part of the bikini style that wrapped around her hips. Her legs were thick and muscular beneath. It was a naturally revealing sight to behold. Naked, Dr. Day looked twice as pregnant than in her dress. Naked, Dr. Day was ten times more beautiful. I grinned to show my appreciation.

"Did you know most plants have sex two times to get pregnant?"

Her hands wrapped around her pot belly, before slipping downwards. Her thumbs hooked into the sides of her panties as her hands slid down her hips, and in one gently motion her black panties peeled away from her crotch and fell to her ankles.

"Impressive," I said.

"The fact that plants have better sex lives than us? Or the fact that I can see my naked pregnant body is causing your erection to pitch a tent since dessert at dinner," she joked while stepping towards me.

"Both," I answered truthfully, observing her carefully. Her belly hung over her sexual, black-furred flower. I complimented, "you're really beautiful."

"I know," she returned quietly. Dr. Day reached out and began unbuttoning my shirt. "My serum, injected directly into my uterus was formulated for one purpose. This was to reject sperm that has unfavorable inherent qualities. Which, I know it will."

"You tested the serum on yourself?" I asked as her hands split open my shirt and press her palms against my pecks, feeling my body. Her hands were cold, but gentle.

"Of course. Why don't you take these wet clothes off. No one will be in the visiting the lab tonight, something about a hotel function on hibiscus propagation techniques."

I allowed my arms to slide free of my shirt. Dr. Day began kissing my chest. Her lips suckled onto my flesh and she nibbled a bit with her teeth in slightly painful pinches. My hand went to her lacy clad breast and lifted its weight in my palm. I squeezed it gently and repetitively. By the intensity of her kisses, I knew Day was enjoying the feel up as much as I was enjoying her oral stimulus.

She stopped and tossed her ebony hair to the side of her face. She peered at me with a single, hungry blue eye while her hands went to work on my belt. "There were two side effects of the serum." She said calmly while pulling the buckle free of the strap, unzipping and pulling down my wet pants with urgent jerks. "The first was a change in my eggs. The genetic makeup of them changed so they could enter a haploid stage through meiosis."

"What?" I asked, barely able to breath, much less think because of the service Day seemed to be preparing for, by slowly descending to her knees.

She looked up at me. "Technically, I had my own baby," Day declared before devouring the semi-hard member between her lips. Her actions deviated my astonishment. My sex found covertly poised bliss against the muscular wet bed her tongue provided. She sucked generously. Drawing almost painful hardness to my length in no time at all. It wasn't the best blow job I had ever had, but surely the most direct. Day had succeeded in making me solid with her urgency. Her work conjured the urge to release in her mouth, but any intention of sucking me off ended with Day slowly sliding my hardened sex from her mouth. She admired the change in size and shape of my member her sucking inspired. She kissed it again and again with concentrated reverence, making me feel very much like the Prince of Plants if she was the Princess.

She rose up slowly and stood in front of me with a mischievous smile. I asked her with a fair amount of concern, "That was great, but what do you mean you had your own baby?"

"I'm really horny. Have you ever had sex with a pregnant woman?"

"No," I answered truthfully.

"Oh!" She lurched. Day grabbed my hand and put it on her belly. For a moment there was nothing, then suddenly I felt a tremor under my palm. "Oh there! It's excited! I'm pretty hungry and I bet the baby's mad I didn't give it something to eat!"

I gave her an uncertain look. She grinned and said, "My gross comments don't bother you do they?"

"Well, I guess not."

"Good, because even though my womb is full, I'm sure there's plenty of room for you to stuff this rock hard stamen into my sticky hot honeyed stigma."

"I suppose that's what a stamen is for," I said.

"You have no idea," Day said slyly as her hand slipped over a control panel to my left. She flipped open a small hinged box that revealed a red switch, which she tossed.

There was a loud hiss behind me that nearly made me jump out of my skin. The glass was moving. The huge glass cylindrical shield that contained the plant slid downwards into the ground. Instantly the atrium poured humid hot air into the laboratory, from it welled the sweetest honeysuckle scent I had ever been exposed to. In a moment the shield slid completely into the floor and nothing stood between the grand tropical plant and us. The air of the laboratory had completely changed from hospital cold to jungle warmth.

"Wow," I managed to whisper. I drew a deep breath and drank the sweet scent of the room. Somehow I couldn't get enough of its overbearing natural perfume.

Day turned her back to me. "Unclasp my bra," she ordered. I did so obediently. "This plant's nectar is the main composite of the serum. I think he instilled a process into my embryo's genetic makeup that allowed it to recognize what we horticulturists call Alternation of Generations." The clasp opened between my fumbling fingers, and her motherly tits fell free. She turned around, revealing her large natural breasts with thumbnail-sized perked nipples. "Will you suck on my nipples gently? They're kinda sensitive."

I had every intention, yet still there was a question in my mind. "How do you know the plant is a he?" I inquired, before taking one of her tits in my hand and lifting it to my lips. I began licking it gently.

"MMmm yeah. He. The plant. His real name is Rubra Repens Grandiflora, but I shortened it to Ruben." She explained as my lips went from her one tit to her other, my fingers gently massaging the perked nipple my mouth had just visited. "Most plants are asexual, but somehow when he pumped my pussy full of his nectar, I made some assumptions."

I peered up at her, pausing my attention to her fantastic tits. "Stay still," she ordered. Then I heard something behind me, like a slithering rustle. Before I could turn two vines slithered under my arms and wrapped themselves many times over my biceps. The tendrils were like steel. My muscles bulged frantically as I wrestled to get away, but the vines held my arms at bay, pulling me back from Day and towards the atrium platform. Suddenly another, thicker stalk wrapped itself around my chest. I pressed against its grip with all of my might, stretching it perhaps two inches. Yet its unmatched strength it pulled me back another two feet along the floor. I couldn't move!

Dr. Day stepped forward and gripped my chin. "Relax," she ordered in a serious tone. "If you don't this could be the end of you. Ruben is quite carnivorous," she said pointing upwards. I noticed something new, something behind and beneath the great flower. They heavy stalks that ended in bloated pods suspended by a series of vines. The pod squirmed, and in horror I saw a human hand press against the vegetative membrane from the inside. The walls of the bladder that contained the body constricted drawing it back inward. I felt sick. "Plant digestion is very slow process Jerry. That was my last date, Ruben found him unfit for the job."

This caused a laugh on the other side of the room. My head jerked that way to see a familiar face. "Hanna?"

My mind reeled with the reality of my situation. Then the vines lurched and pulled me backwards. My feet drug on the tile, but with one giant yank my body was pulled into the earthy platform where the monstrous thing was rooted. Wet mud stuck to my naked body as I was dragged towards the trunk of the tropical plant. I was too scared to scream. I fought the tendrils in vain, and soon realized I was pulled into the reach of several other vines, that wrapped around my ankles and calves. I was now completely immobilized. Not wanting to become the next pea in Ruben's pod, I relaxed.

Dr. Day stepped onto a platform and into the center atrium. Her feet sunk ankle deep into soft mud. Behind her I could see Hanna in a white lab coat smiling brightly, she called out. "I'm sorry Jerr, but I knew Carlos could con you into dating Dr. Day. You were an easy catch." She then turned her attention to one of the computers where she typed something in. The monitors around her flicked to live feed video of my entangled self in the atrium with the naked Dr. Day standing over me. She was recording whatever was about to happen.

The realization that I had been set up fell upon me with some anger. Angry about what though? "What are you going to do with me?"

Hanna answered. "One of two things. Either you're sperm will be deemed fit enough to induce mitosis in Dr Day's baby through fertilization and you'll complete the second alternation of generation," Dr. Day finished for her, "or you will be Ruben's dinner."

Day walked over to me, unimpeded by the many vines of her plant. Her feet squished ankle deep into the mud with each step until she was at my side. She bent down. Her large tits swayed over her swollen belly as she kneeled in the mud next to me. She placed her hand on my chest, and ran it down my stomach. She traced the many contours of my abdominal muscled down to the patch of hair above my now semi flaccid member. Day's slender fingers ran over it, drawing a slight arousal despite my anger. "Relax Jerry. Let me explain this to you."

"The serum caused one of the eggs in my stomach to grow in the haploid stage. That mean's it's growing all of the parts mapped by the good parts of my DNA. I'm in my final term, and now the baby needs its second set of chromosomes to complete its development; like the ones found in your sperm. My baby will use it and continue growing with the help of your DNA in the second diploid stage. That is, if your set of chromosomes are generally free of genetic inconsistencies that could compromise my baby."

Somehow that wasn't reassuring. But now I understood. All plants have sex twice. Once to get things going, once to fertilize it. I was about to become the second donor."

"You are very healthy Jerry. Hanna helped me view your medical records. You really have little to worry about. No family history to talk about. You're a good candidate." She said while wrapping her hands around my semi-swollen shaft and stroking it. Day's gentle tugs felt begrudgingly good. "That's what the serum does. That's what Ruben made possible for me," she said. "To be honest, if my pussy rejects your sperm, you'd really be unfit for breeding. Your use to me or any other woman would be negligible. Feeding you to my plant would do us all a favor," she said seriously. "But, if your sperm carries a fairly pure set of chromosomes as we suspect; our baby will be absolutely free of genetic garbage. We'll be a good match. Maybe we should get married."

"Our baby? Get married?" I asked in a defying tone.

Day squeezed my cock harshly. I strained against the vines involuntarily, they constricted painfully against my useless reaction. "Listen Jerr, it isn't like you weren't going to fuck me anyway. You seemed pretty eager when you were sucking on my tits. I know it seems like I'm not giving you much of a choice here, but give me a break. I just need a good squirt of your pollen into my pussy. Can you be a man about it?"

What were my options? I weighed them in my mind while starring at her.

"Listen," Day said. "Let me give you an incentive for being a good sport."

Day leaned over me. Her large mother-like tits brushed against my chest. With some concerted effort, she drew her leg over my hips and straddled me. When she did, Day's large ballooning stomach pressed against mine. The weight of her pregnant body pressed my backside into the giving mud beneath me. The fleshy petals of Day's sex, pressed against the skin under my belly button. My cock was nestled in the weighted warmth of her rump.

Day leaned over slowly, pressing her baby-full belly into me. She whispered, "Hanna doesn't know this, but there's a great deal of money my project has granted me from a private source. The cash is in an account two people have access to. Me, and the haploid donor who is currently preoccupied with becoming a nutrient source for Ruben."

I lifted an eyebrow, a bit curious to where this was going. "If you cum in me and fertilize my embryo, I would be willing to share my portion with you."

"How much?"

"Jer! That makes me sound like a whore," she giggled to herself then answered calmly. "Six million dollars."

"How do I know I won't end up like him?" I said eyeing the suspended pod.

"You don't," Day answered honestly. She then rocked her hips backwards. I felt the solid head of my sex against the squishy petals of her feminine flower. I squirmed a bit, but I was pinned beneath her weight and the vines taut grip. Day grinned devilishly and finished, "there's only one way to find out." With one wicked motion, Day bit her lip and impaled herself onto my stiff member. I groaned as my solid stinger pushed its way into the wet and wild center of her succulent blossom.

"Oh Jerr," she purred. "If you're not the diploid donor I'm going to be sorely disappointed."

Day began to rock over me. I was met by two sensual sensations with each push of her body. The first was my cock itself, which she let slide almost completely out of her wet hold, before thrusting herself downward and plunging my member into her pregnant depths. The second was the awkward, but strangely erotic feeling of her soft basketball-sized pot belly pressing into my stomach with each lunge. Her teardrop tits swung between her arms and teasingly close to my face. She repeated this motion over and over again, until her breath grew ragged and her pace slightly increased.

Day was getting herself off at her own leisure, and there was little I could do about it. She closed her eyes and pressed her hands against my chest. Day let out little whimpers as she drove herself downwards with utter contentment. My own will to resist began to splinter as I pressed my hips upward into her urgent bucking. Then with a single thrust she planted herself deeply and keened. A flood of juices poured out of her hole. She came heavily, more than any woman I had ever been with. Her body quaked as the orgasm took hold of her body and constricted my cock in sinuous twitches. I strained against my natural binds, wanting to take hold of the pregnant Plant Princess that was seducing my pride with her selfish use of my sex.

A mild but prominent scent wafted to my nose, and I inhaled sharply. It smelt like ripe melons. Day's eyes opened and she peered down at me with a cheshire catlike smile. "It's my cum. Another effect of the serum. Do you like it?"

"Yes," I admitted. The after tremors of her orgasm squeezed my hilted sex.

"Do you like me?" Day asked, she began unfairly rocking her motherly hips against me again.

"I like you," I confessed. Despite the bizarre situation I was in, I did like Day. She was somehow irresistible to me. Her controlling sex felt amazingly good. I too, was going to be sorely disappointed if I wasn't the right man for this job; because it sure as hell felt like it.

"Do you trust me?" She asked.

This I was less sure of. I believed everything Day told me, but trust seemed harder to come by. She read it in my eyes.

Day leaned over, placing her hands on the vines that were wrapped around my forearms. She seemed to concentrate, and I felt my binds loosen. The tendrils remained wrapped around my extremities, but they went from steely hard to flaccidly weak. "Trust me," she beckoned with clear blue eyes. "Hold me gently while you fill me with your seed. I need you for this."

I lifted my hand to her face, and cradled it in my palm as she rocked back into me with a shameless need. I leaned up and kissed her. Our mouths parted and tongues danced. For a moment I felt lost in Day. The two of us enjoying the deep conjugated feel of our bodies, with the soft pillow of growing life squeezed between us.

My hand ran down her neck, over her soft breasts. My fingers stopped shortly to play with her nipples between my thumb and forefinger, before tracing downwards and over the sizes of her arched stomach. Our pace was slow an unrushed, but grinding and needful. I stared into the hungry depths of Days blue eyes.

I pumped upwards gently, but again Day controlled our intercourse with her weight above me. I felt her gently explore her sex with my hard member through slight changes in her position. With a less than gently thrust, Day let out a gasp as my solid head pressed against a spot I knew was drew heat between her thighs. She repeated the exact motion and heaved again, as my sex needfully rubbed against an itch waiting to be tickled for months. "There, oh yes! Oh fff. .! Ah, Jer- oh!" The spot was nearly in the back of her clenched love tube's throat. Day squealed as she found herself having to buck downwards and arch her back slightly to force a deep enough penetration against the newly found trigger of orgasmic fire.

With each thrust I felt my own building sensation draw forth from my loaded sacs of love. My hands reached upwards, grasping her breasts roughly and squeezing them between my fingers. Each downward push of her body drove my sex upwards into her clenched insides. Day threw her head back and howled. Again my member was showered with her warm wetness; but this time instead of rocking steadily through the orgasm, Day bucked wildly. My hands went to her rounded hips for control. Day looked down at me with wild icy eyes. Her black hair falling freely into her face and cascading down her shoulders and breasts, adding to her a savage demeanor. Her quick and impulsive drives pushing me towards resolution with grunts of satisfaction. With one upward push I triggered release, gripping her meaty hips as I pumped warm white haploid seed deep into her feminine plant. My hands glided from her hips to her swollen belly, holding it by its sides as her hips gyrated against my pulsing member. I was spent completely into her pregnant body in a matter of moments.

I stayed deep inside of Day. We watched each other wordlessly and breathlessly. Waiting for the result of our actions.

Her eyes then fluttered upwards and behind me. I couldn't see what she was looking at, but then felt it slither over my shoulders.

A plant like tendril slithered down over my chest and down my stomach, towards our still conjoined sexes. This vine was bright yellow in color opposed to the green ones that were still tangled around my arms and ankles. I realized it was one of the stamen from the great flower above us. Day mouthed to me in a barely audible whisper, "Stay still, I think Ruben is going to test me.”

When the mushroomed tip of the stamen vine reached her sex, Day rose off of my member. My softening shaft slid out of her cum drenched flower inch, by inch. When my head drew free of her wet grip, the tendril struck forward like a snake and slid between the swollen folds of her flower. Day lurched as an overbearing sensation apparently gripped her body. The yellow tendril, now several inches deep into her body, pulsed with a dark orange color.

Loud rustling drew my attention upwards and I saw the great flower of the plant begin to turn and descend, as if it could see us through omnipresent eyes. It was leading itself downwards towards us by the stamen that had snaked out from it's floral center.

Fear gripped me, but so did the many tendrils wrapped around my extremities as they grew solid with turgor pressure. I struggled vainly. Day leaned over me, one hand falling heavily on her chest. I then realized hundreds of long white roots were snaking up like white worms in the mud around us. The spaghetti like strands touched me and sent a stinging sensation through my body. I then began to feel numb. My ability to even struggle diminished in a matter of seconds. Above me, I could see the huge flowery head drop down about six feet over our bodies. The vines drew me from underneath Day, lifting my naked body before the ominously huge flower. Somewhere in the background I heard Hanna screaming to Day to get out of there.

My mind concluded that this was the end, I would be stuffed into the carnivorous flower for its slow consumption of my nutrients. It's sepal leaves drew back and the petals opened wide, exposing a tooth filled center that oozed with sticky sweet smelling enzymes. Still, in my heart I heard Day's voice begging me to trust her.

And something else; a sudden feeling of defiance that chased any fear away. Sacrificed or not, I knew that I had permanently planted my chromosomes into Day. She was going to have my baby. The flower drew back, several feet away from me like the head of a giant red dragon. It then shot forward, it expelled a huge pink cloud of spores that surrounded me. I took one breath, and the pinkness around me went black. I lost consciousness.

I opened my eyes and took a deep breath. The salty Pacific air filled my lungs and the sound of the surf pounding the shore completed an ensemble of perfect relaxation. The sun was beating down on my reclined chased lounge, but I was wearing plenty of lotion. I reached over for my beer, and picked up a copy of TIME. The headline on the front read "Flower Power?" with an empty flowerpot on the cover. I opened it to the article inside and read the subtitle, "Can This Plant Hold the Cure for Cancer?"

I had read the article six times.

A familiar left hand pressed against my shoulder, it was wearing a gold ring with a significant rock. The other hand offered one of my favorite bottled imports. I looked up with appreciation into the sunlight as I popped the top with the end of my towel, "thank you Day."

She was smiling, and fitting well into a one-piece swimsuit that had cut outs on the side, showing her improved shape since the birth of our son. I was right, the woman loved to work out. Our lifestyle was very active. As sexy as Day was pregnant seven months ago; she regained her shape back in dazzling speed. Day was a knock out. "Is Ruben Junionr in-"

"Miss Carvosa is watching him. She said we could spend some time together," Day said and took the seat next to me. She took a bottle of suntan lotion and handed it to me. "Can you get my back?"

"Did you read this?" I said pointing to the magazine before taking the lotion. She scowled at it.

"They're doubting our findings already," Day growled. "Pharmaceutical companies are bending over backwards for the serum, patents on the newly developed test, and rights to the research. Some of the companies want to market it, other companies and the government want to bury it so they can continue to market medicinal cocktails for genetic shortfalls." It was a frustration Day had repeated time and time again. The offers were now in the billions.

"You know we could be substantially more rich than we are now," I said. "If you'd just give in."

She paused, thinking thoughtfully before continuing. We were living quite comfortably now on the grants alone of private interests. "There's more research that needs to be done," she answered.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

Day looked over at me with a coy smile and rubbed her belly.

"We're going to have another baby."
Ninavolt2010
Veteran

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories