View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

First 24 hours - Thanks to Everyone!

Discuss general topics here, have a good time.

First 24 hours - Thanks to Everyone!

Postby monster » Wed Jul 17, 2013 7:42 am

The sites first 24 hours was relatively successful. Had a couple issues that were resolved:

1. Max picture size was way too small...so I upped that from 256kb to 3mb so all those nice HD pics should be able to come through without problems. If my bandwidth holds up, I will increase this even more.

2. Videos: There was another issue with my own uploads which caused them not to work. After a productive chat with my hosting tech support this has been resolved as well and I was able to re-upload several videos and can confirm they are playing now.,

Now On the subject of Pics & Videos I want to thank all of you for your awesome contributions so far. There have been more uploads to the Pictures and Videos section in the first 24 hours than I anticipated and I can't even put in words how much I appreciate all of this. Hopefully it will not be long before the Video and Pictures archives will be on the same level of pregnantcommunity.org

So I mostly just wanted to thank everyone. If this message seems rushed, it's because it is; my boss is staring me down and waiting for me to get my ass up so we can drive out to a client's facility...so I'll be back later to continue expanding this site.

P.S. Look for a "Stories" section in the near future. It seems a lot of people miss that from pregnantcommunity.org and it's my job to come through on all such requests.
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to General Discussion