View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

1/30/2014: Moving to new server !

Updates, News, Announcements. PregnantXXXForum and other sites.

1/30/2014: Moving to new server !

Postby monster » Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 pm

Exciting news. When Pregnant Community 2.0 was launched the main promise I made to everyone is that it would never have the same slow connection (and spam) issues as the original Pregnant Community.

Hopefully everyone here has experienced a nice and speedy connection without issues as I have. And even though things are humming along, I want to prepare the site for its inevitable growth, especially after its busiest month yet.

On that note, we are moving to a FASTER server with 2x as much storage space as before!

In regards to spam, I believe we have demonstrated our commitment to a spam free environment thus far as well. In late November, right around Thanksgiving, over 1000 spam accounts were registered and for about a month, this forum eerily resembled Pregnant Community in the months before its 'disappearance'.

Let's just say, if you had not logged in to the site between 11/20 and 12/5, you would have never known that for a brief period, 95% of the posts on this board were spam.

The Race to 600 was also a success, and we seem to be closing in on 700 videos at an even faster rate, thanks in large part to contributions from Zaloog90 (the winner of "Race to 600") and guamaro aka The Pregnant Cam King. And of course a big shout out to miksem who has kept the best thread on this board going strong for months and pretty much never taking a day off :)

Anyway if there's 1-2 hrs of downtime on 1/31/14, just know that it's for an awesome purpose.
monster
Hall of Famer

Return to Site Updates