View Forums (Home)
View Images
View Videos
Stories
View Webcams 
Login
Register

~*~ Welcome to Pregnant Community 2.0 ~*~

Watch the sexiest camgirls online: Pregnant.CAM - Pregnant Tube Videos - Manually Selected Camgirls
Need help signing up at Pregnant.cam? Watch the demo

Video count: 1603 Images count: 12550

[UPDATE] New Stories Section Added...

Create and share pregnant fantasies here.

[UPDATE] New Stories Section Added...

Postby monster » Sat Jul 20, 2013 10:56 pm

Welcome to the Pregnant Stories section.

There are a few things I would like to mention here. You will immediately notice something a little different between this Stories section and those you are probably used to: I decided to include the section as part of the forum. This was my biggest decision here. Do I make the Stories section as an external page from the message board or should I integrate it? Ultimately I decided on the former, and if it isn't developing as intended, I'll resort to the more conventional option that most people are accustomed to (the latter).

There are a couple reasons for this decision:

1. Being that this is a brand new website, I am looking for ways to encourage user participation on the message board which will hopefully lead to more activity in general and allowing this website to develop at a quicker pace.

2. I like the discussion aspect of posting stories to the forum. For example, when someone posts a story, I liked the idea of allowing other members to comment on them through a standard message board as opposed to a limited "comments" field.

Finally, I would like to draw attention to the fact we have TWO categories here: Real Life Experiences and the Pregnant XXX Stories.

You already know what to expect from Pregnant XXX Stories, but I thought it would also be really cool to hear about some of the real life encounters from members of the board. I don't think any other preggo stories on other sites included this category, but I'm personally more excited to see what turns up in that section.

Alright well lets see how things go and remember I'm always open to change here so if this approach does not work, we can always change it.......

Enjoy!
monster
Hall of Famer

Re: [UPDATE] New Stories Section Added...

Postby pete123 » Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:35 am

cool man
pete123
Rookie

Return to Pregnant XXX Stories